17th January-28th March 2018
There are two parts to this consultation:
• The first relates to the physical changes on the ground needed to build a new north west runway and operate an expanded airport
• The second relates to potential principles that could be applied when designing the new airspace required for an expanded airport. At this early stage, there is no consultation on future flight path options.
Your feedback is very important. You can provide your comments and views in a number of ways:
• Online-go to https://www.heathrowconsultation.com/
• Complete a feedback form, available on request or at exhibition events
• In writing to: Freepost LHR EXPANSION CONSULTATION
• To feedback on the expansion consultation send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• To feedback on the airspace consultation send an email to email@example.com
All feedback received through these channels will be considered.