Caring for a loved one can be challenging, especially if you are doing it alone. And finding the right support can be almost as daunting. Youla has created a new care service, designed to provide practical everyday support, personal care and property maintenance, to help people stay in their own homes for longer.
We understand that every situation is different and requires a plan tailored to an individual’s specific needs. This approach allows the service to evolve over time and has the flexibility to be changed at any time.
The Youla offer includes:
• A dedicated local manager to coordinate and supervise care plan delivery
• Arranging of day to day practical tasks
• High quality personal care
• Property maintenance
• 24/7 contact on a single number
• Detailed monitoring of care using the latest technology to ensure the highest standard of delivery
• An easy-to-use personal tablet computer to manage requests
• Updates on visits and wellbeing can be sent to relatives and friends
Our clients particularly like the way the service changes around their needs and that there is a single point of contact who understands each individual’s situation and requirements.
The Youla service is designed to enable people to remain in their own homes for as long as possible. To find out more or to set up a no-obligation meeting, please call 0333 987 4228 or email email@example.com