Richmond Carers Centre Services
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, face-to-face carers support and activities are currently suspended. Richmond Carers Centre is continuing to run many of its services remotely/online throughout social distancing (see below). To speak with a member of the Adult Carers Support Team, call our Carers Support Line on 020 8867 2380 to leave us a voice message or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To speak with a member of the Young Carers Support Team, call 020 8867 2383 to leave a voice message or email email@example.com. Voicemail messages are being retrieved throughout the day and the team will return your call as soon as possible. Please be aware it may take longer to return your call/email than usual but we will contact you.
Adult Carers Services
- Carers Support Line Our support team is working remotely to continue supporting carers with advice, information and emotional support by telephone and email. If you need someone to talk to call our Carers Support Line on 020 8867 2380.
- Counselling for carers Our counselling sessions are being delivered remotely, email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the waiting list for sessions.
- Telephone and email support to complete funding applications for items you need to support you in your caring role during lockdown. Call 020 8867 2380 or email email@example.com
- Workshop and Learning Programme We are offering a number of online workshops each month. CLICK HERE to read the full training programme.
- We are continuing to develop our online service offer and we are now running a monthly coffee morning and a monthly coffee afternoon. The August Coffee morning is on Thursday 13th August, 10.30-11.30am, and the August Coffee afternoon is on Tuesday 25th August 2-3pm. Spaces are limited. Call 020 8867 2380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- Online Photography Group, Friday 21st August, 10am. The group is almost fully booked however, we would love to hear from you if you are interested in attending as we can add your name into the waiting list and get in touch if a space becomes available. We are continuing to work on our online programme of groups and activities and we would love to hear from you if you have any suggestions or ideas as this will help us in our planning. We also have an online book group coming soon. Please email email@example.com or call 020 8867 2380.
- Monthly newsletters by email
Young Carers Services
- Young Carers Support Line Our support team is working remotely to continue supporting young carers with advice, information and emotional support over the phone and by email throughout this health crisis. If you need someone to talk to or would like a check-in call, please call the Young Carers Support Team directly on 020 8867 2383.
- Mentoring Programme for young carers This is for 8-17 year olds who would like a confidential and safe space to talk to one of our support workers about their caring role and to support them in identifying coping strategies through young-person-led sessions over a 6-12 week period.
- Young Carers Support Groups These are currently being provided as part of our digital service. These have stopped during the summer holidays and will resume in the Autumn term.
- Regular newsletters by email throughout the Covid-19 health crisis and for the foreseeable future with useful ideas for resources, activities and support for young carers.
- Development of further services to be offered remotely (details to follow when services become available)