Richmond Carers Centre Services
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, face-to-face carers support and activities are currently suspended. Richmond Carers Centre is continuing to run many of its services remotely/online throughout social distancing (see below). To speak with a member of the Adult Carers Support Team, call our Carers Support Line on 020 8867 2380 to leave us a voice message or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To speak with a member of the Young Carers Support Team, call 020 8867 2383 to leave a voice message or email email@example.com. Voicemail messages are being retrieved throughout the day and the team will return your call as soon as possible. Please be aware it may take longer to return your call/email than usual but we will contact you.
Adult Carers Services
- Carers Support Line Our support team is working remotely to continue supporting carers with advice, information and emotional support by telephone and email. If you need someone to talk to call our Carers Support Line on 020 8867 2380.
- Counselling for carers Our counselling sessions are being delivered remotely, email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the waiting list for sessions.
- Telephone and email support to complete funding applications for items you need to support you in your caring role during lockdown. Call 020 8867 2380 or email email@example.com
- Workshop and Learning Programme We are offering a number of online workshops each month. CLICK HERE to read the full training programme.
- Online Activities programme – we are continuing to develop this service. CLICK HERE to view our online activities programme
- Monthly newsletters by email
Young Carers Services
- Young Carers Support Line Our support team is working remotely to continue supporting young carers with advice, information and emotional support over the phone and by email throughout this health crisis. If you need someone to talk to or would like a check-in call, please call the Young Carers Support Team directly on 020 8867 2383.
- Mentoring Programme for young carers This is for 8-17 year olds who would like a confidential and safe space to talk to one of our support workers about their caring role and to support them in identifying coping strategies through young-person-led sessions over a 6-12 week period.
- Young Carers Support Groups These are currently being provided as part of our digital service.
- Regular newsletters by email throughout the Covid-19 health crisis and for the foreseeable future with useful ideas for resources, activities and support for young carers.
- Development of further services to be offered remotely (details to follow when services become available)